Thursday, February 11, 2010

I've realized that my posts have been negative as of late. I haven't intended for that to happen. I'm just trying to figure out a few things. Anyway, here's some positivity. People have been doing their simple things list, here's mine:
  • Getting Hollis up in the morning, he gives awesome morning hugs!
  • Morning coffee, never thought I'd drink coffee like my grandparents. haha
  • A plane ride to wherever we're going on vacation to next! 
  • While we're on the subject...the looooooong plane ride to Hawaii. My favorite place.
  • I love the anticipation before a surprise. It's as good as the surprise.
  • Potatoes, anyway they come.
  • Having the blinds open during the day.
  • A glass of wine with the fire blazing, sitting next to my man.
  • Speaking of him... I love it when Dane has a day off.
  • Listening to Dane and Hollis play when I'm in the other room.
  • Coming home from wherever to a CLEAN house.
  • Fixing my neice's hair.
  • Hearing all the new words and fun things my neice learns every day.
  •  My nephew is such a lover, then all of a sudden he just wants to wrestle.....LOVE it.
  • NEW SHOES!!!!
  • New make-up
  • My newest seven day old nephew.
  • Being knocked over by a big wave and wondering, "am I going to make it this time?"
  • Manta rays...so graceful
  • Being reminded that God is in control.....such a relief
  • Waking and remembering something good is going to happen today.
  • My best friend.... my mama
  • Spending time with the fam... both sides.                                                 
Sorry, this is a lot, but a lot of things make me happy. The list could go on and on! Have a good day. Try to remember the things that make life awesome!

1 comment: