Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hollis is getting a new tooth. Wow! The last two were not this bad. Poor baby. He's been following me around like a little puppy dog, which he normally does, only now he's following me crying. I hate to give him medicine, so I've been giving him the homeopathic teething tablets. They seem to be working, 'cause he actually gets excited to see the bottle.He still wants me to hold him all day. I don't have time to hold him all day, but I do make time in the afternoon for snuggle time if he wants it. He hasn't said no yet.A good thing has come of the cutting of this tooth, he's actually napping. He is not a very good napper. He sleeps good at night, but when it comes to naps, he hates them. He's like me, afraid he's going to miss something. I watch a little boy on Fridays, and it seems to be the worst then. So, even though he wants me to hold him when he's up, I'm still getting stuff done, because he's napping. So, it hasn't been that bad, I just feel sorry for him because he doesn't feel good, and doesn't understand why.

1 comment:

  1. the bottle of those teething tablets always makes me laugh. it says something like don't be alarmed if your baby falls asleep because of relief. i'm always like, heck yea baby! he's been crying for days!

    ReplyDelete