Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New experience. Hollis stayed the night with my mom and dad last night. I'm starting to wean him a little, so he has goat's milk a couple of times a day. As you can imagine this frees me up a little. We have only been apart for two hours or so at time. In eight months. I teared up a little when they drove off, but other than that I did pretty good. Dane and I went out to dinner and a movie. It was awesome! We haven't had that much time alone in long time. We had time to reconnect, with no stressers. We had a blast. The funny thing is that when we went to get him, he was initially glad to see me, then it was like he caught himself, like "oh wait, I'm mad at you mommy". It was so funny. He would hardly look at me for a couple of hours. It didn't bother me because I knew he would get over it. I've seen my nephew do the same thing. I've also heard about other little boys doing the same thing. He got over it and is back to being mommy's boy. I've always heard little boys loove their mommies. I know from experience now. I'm loving being a mommy!!! I'm so grateful to the Lord and my husband that I get to stay home with him, and love him every second of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment