Saturday, January 16, 2010

Last night at our small group we talked about anger and the control of anger. I separate the two because that's what I need to start doing. The question," What's the difference in being angry and sinning because of your anger?" was asked. To be honest, I don't know. I've really been working on my anger management lately. But I'm starting to think that maybe I should start by learning to not jump to anger. Work on not getting angry and then when I get to where I can do that, then I can learn the right times to get angry and control it.
On another note, I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of our new friends. Dane and I haven't had friends in a long time. It's going to be very good for us. It already has been. We've really enjoyed our "real" talks we've had with everyone. I know this short, but this is all I have. Hollis is napping and I think I should be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment