Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Gratefulness

                      Thank you Lord for HOLLIS:
  • Thank you for the way he says "Good Mornin' " EVERY morning. (This is essential for me to start my day because I am NOT a morning person and this just makes my heart smile every day!)
  • Thank you that even though we've had several "scares", medically speaking, with him, nothing has turned out to be significant.
  • Thank you that even after THREE surgeries before he was two years old, they were nothing life threatening. (Crazy, I know!)
  • Thank you that he LOVES to snuggle.
  • Thank you that recently he told me, "You're the best mama." I asked around and no one had told him to say this. Makes me tear up every time I think about it!
  • Thank you for his sweetness. I think he's really going to be a lover of people. He's always concerned about others.
  • Thank you for his intelligence. He is always asking me something, wanting to learn something new. Although his inquisitiveness can drive me nuts sometimes, I'm so proud of him.
  • Thank you that he's growing to love his little sis more and more every day.
  • Thank you for the way he makes me laugh constantly.
  • Thank you for giving him blonde hair and brown eyes, just as I had always imagined my little boy. 

                    Thank you Lord for LEILA:
  •  Thank you for her little high pitched squeal, that lets me know how happy she is.
  •  Thank you for her beautiful blue eyes, just as her daddy had hoped.
  •  Thank you for her friendliness. She is always quick with a smile, no matter who you are.
  •  Thank you her tiny little features. 
  •  Thank you for her health.  She's been so healthy her entire tiny life. 
  •  Thank you that she is becoming a little bit of a mama's girl. I can't help but love this!
  • Thank you for her precious little giggle.

                   Thank you Lord for my family!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment