Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We had a great weekend! We took Hollis to the zoo for the first time on Friday. It was sooo much fun. He had a blast. We had a blast. The grandparents had a blast. A blast was had by all. The zoo has kind of become a special thing to our family, accidentally. Dane and I didn't go on our honeymoon until the week after our wedding. We stayed at the Peabody on our wedding night and went to the zoo the next day. Then when my sister's due date rolled around with Jack we decided to go to the zoo. (He was born twenty minutes after his due date. 12:20 I think...) So, we also went on Hollis' due date.( He was nine days late...) Didn't work for Hollis. That was the last time we were there. Anyway, we've kind of made it our family thing. Here are a few pictures of the day.

 I don't know if you can tell, but his shirt says, "I'm a little bananas". This is the best picture I could get.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pics! We love the zoo so much we bought passes this year...our big Christmas present to the kids... which they are more than ready to start using! So excited the weather is getting springy! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete