Thursday, December 31, 2009

I started writing earlier, but was rudely interrupted by a screaming little boy who wanted my attention. Ha ha :) Hollis has been very clingy lately. I don't know if it's the lack of crawling or the teething, but I know it's one of those two things. Yes you read right, he's not crawling. 8 months old. He rolls everywhere. My mom said I did the same thing. Never crawled, just went straight to walking. Isn't amazing how the little things that seem insignificant, are passed on to our children! Makes me stop and think a lot. I know, he's young but I still guard his eyes, ears, and heart. Our children today have a much tougher road ahead of them. They will have a much harder time standing up for their morals and beliefs. This is why I believe, that you must start young. Teaching them not care what others think, but that the only thing that matters is what they believe to be the truth, and what God reveals to them to be. I may be stepping on some toes, but I believe it's about time somebody starts stepping on somebodies toes. This country was built on freedom of worship. Let's not forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment